Thursday, October 23, 2008

keep feedin the Ego, part 5

It’s all a very sad, sorry, pathetic set of affairs.
Gees likes, I really am pretty annoyed by the whole soutjie thing. Actually wanna say something. Apologize for not “supporting” him (if he doesn’t know that I was just being silly when I went on about just trying to prepare him for the worst, then I dunno hey. I see them issues on the horizon. Think I see them in the tree up ahead too.)
Of course, one of the things staying my hand is the thought of being the stereotypical gal who harps on things. On the other side, there’s the surprise in my X-boyfriend’s voice “wow. But you never apologise!” eish!
I think I am going to send something. But it can’t be too bad. I mean, tonight is his matric farewell night (he didn’t go, but he is gonna be at the after party) and I don’t wanna spoil it. I would like for teasing the things that he holds dear to his heart, but I know it’s a promise too likely to be broken; teasing is just too much fun, wrong as it is.
Suppose I should just remember the Ego.
In all things, remember the Ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment